2.12.1 Setting Page Length (Simple mode)
Use 1 Page Length when using Roll media.
If the machine receives data for a cut longer than the set page length, it will only cut for the set area parameters.
The excess area will not be cut.
This can also be set in Normal mode.
Default setting for page length is 2 m for CE6000-40, and 5 m for CE6000-60/120. Check the setting of the page length when
cutting long length.
* Please be sure to use the basket (option) when cutting something over 2 m long.
Page ejection quality assurance goes up to 2 m for the CE6000-40 and up to 5m for the CE6000-60/120. (It depends on the media
specified by Graphtec and setting conditions.)
• Use the basket (option).
• Please use 3M Scotchcal Electrocut Graphic Film 7725-10.
• Set the speed below 30 and the acceleration below 2 (In Simple mode, there is no need to set anything, so it is not available.)
• Perform pre feed for the amount to be used before cutting.
• Leave the media in environment to use for adequate time if the deviation of temperature and humidity is big.
• Set the both push rollers at least 15mm inside the edge of media.
Set the sideway tension of the media uniform when setting the color adhesive film or recording media when cutting long length.
Media might come off the rollers while cutting if it is not uniform.
Pull out the amount to use before cutting when you are using the roll media.
To reduce the shifting of the media, perform the pre feed to the full length to be cut (see "Pre Feed of Media (Paper or Marking
). Also, pre feeding can be done automatically when the data is received (see "Perform Automatic Pre Feed When
Cut Data is Received"
is Set (Initial Feed)"
* Pre feeding will stabilize the feed by acclimating the media, taking out the slack.
This setting is maintained even after the power is turned off.
Press [PAUSE/MENU] key.
MENU screen is displayed.
Press  key (MEDIA).
MEDIA SETTING screen is displayed.
Press  key (PAGE LENGTH).
PAGE LENGTH screen is displayed.
), or done automatically when the media is loaded (see "Perform Automatic Pre Feed When Media