Y17 output signal
(on the converter unit side)
• To use the X94 signal, set "94" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) to assign the function to
an input terminal.
• When the start signal is turned OFF before the time set in Pr.137 has passed after the start signal is turned ON, the inverter
does not start and the MC1 signal is turned OFF after the time set in Pr.254 has passed.
If the start signal is turned ON again before the time set in Pr.254 has passed, the inverter immediately starts outputting.
• At inverter reset, the status of the MC1 signal is held and operation of the magnetic contactor is not performed.
• When the inverter stops the output due to, for example, the Output stop (MRS) signal, the MC1 signal is turned OFF after the
time set in Pr.254 has passed.
• During the stop, turning ON the External DC injection brake operation start (X13) signal turns ON the MC1 signal.
• To avoid inverter reset when supplying power to the main circuit is started when power is supplied only to the control circuit,
set 100 or more in Pr.30. (For the separated converter type, setting Pr.30 of the converter unit is also required.)
• When supplying power to the main circuit is started when power is supplied only to the control circuit, there is a slight waiting
time before starting.
• Repeated operation of the magnetic contactor due to frequent start and stop or activation of the protective function may shorten
the inverter life.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) or Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output
terminal function selection) may affect the other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.11 DC injection brake operation
Pr.30 Regenerative function
Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
5.11.3 Start count monitor
The inverter starting times can be counted.
Confirming the starting times can be used to determine the timing of the maintenance, or can be used as a reference for system
inspection or parts replacement.
Starting times lower 4
Starting times upper 4
MC1 output signal
Initial value Setting range
0 to 9999
0 to 9999
MC1 output signal actual
Displays the lower four digits of the number of the inverter starting
Displays the upper four digits of the number of the inverter starting
Main circuit power supply
5.11 (A) Application parameters