The PID set point setting screen (direct setting screen) can be displayed first on the LCD operation panel (FR-LU08) according
to the parameter setting.
Direct setting selection
• This function is useful for setting the PID set point on the LCD operation panel.
• The monitor display can be switched from the main monitor screen to the set point setting screen for the PID action simply
, according to the setting of Pr.1000 Direct setting selection. On each setting screen, turn
a setting value, and press
Example of screen switching and shifting when the PID control is enabled (Pr.128 ≠ "0")
One of the Main monitor screen
When Pr.1000 = "0"
When Pr.1000 = "1"
When Pr.1000 = "2"
Not displayed when PID control is disabled (Pr.128 = "0").
Indication of "NEXT" is not displayed when Pr.1000 = "0".
• To switch back the monitor display from the Extended direct screen or the Frequency setting screen to the Main monitor
Parameters referred to
Pr.128 PID action selection
Resetting USB host errors
When a USB device is connected to the USB connector (connector A), the USB host error can be canceled without performing
the Inverter reset.
USB host reset
• Parameter copy (refer to
USB memory) is connected to the USB connector (connector A).
• When a device such as a USB charger is connected to the USB connector and an excessive current (500 mA or higher)
flows, USB host error "
• When the UF warning appears, the USB error can be canceled by removing the USB device and setting Pr.1049 = "1".
(The UF warning can also be canceled by resetting the inverter power or resetting with the RES signal.)
Easy frequency setting (Volume-knob-like setting)
and key lock function selection
The frequency can be easily set with the setting dial on the operation panel (FR-DU08) like a volume knob.
5.4 (E) Environment setting parameters
to confirm the setting.
PID act set pnt
1 2 : 3 4
Direct #1 screen ∗4
552) or the trace function (refer to
" (UF warning) is displayed on the operation panel.
Displays the Frequency setting screen.
Displays the direct setting screen (for set point setting).
Displays the direct setting screen (for set point setting)
and the frequency setting screen.
2ndPID set point
N E X T
Direct #2 screen ∗4
Resets the USB host.
465) is available when a USB device (such as a
N E X T
Frequency setting screen ∗5
N E X T