• The stop selection setting is disabled when the following functions are operating.
Power failure stop function (Pr.261)
PU stop (Pr.75)
Deceleration stop due to a communication error (Pr.502)
Offline auto tuning (with motor rotation)
• When Pr.250 ≠ "9999 or 8888", acceleration/deceleration is performed in accordance to the frequency command until the
output is shut off by turning OFF the start signal.
• When the restart signal is turned ON during the motor coasting, the operation is resumed from Pr.13 Starting frequency.
Parameters referred to
Pr.7 Acceleration time, Pr.8 Deceleration
Pr.75 Reset selection/disconnected PU detection/PU stop
Pr.261 Power failure stop
Pr.502 Stop mode selection at communication
5.13.11 Regenerative brake selection and DC feeding
• For the operation with frequent starts and stops, the regenerative power can be consumed by using the optional brake unit
(FR-BU2, BU, or FR-BU).
• The power regeneration common converter (FR-CV) or power regeneration converter (MT-RC) is used for the continuous
operation during regenerative driving. The high power factor converter (FR-HC2) can be used also to reduce harmonics,
improve power factor, and operate continuously during regenerative driving.
• It is possible to choose between the DC feeding mode 1, which will operate with DC power supply (terminals P and N), and
DC feeding mode 2, which will normally operate in AC power supply (terminals R, S, and T) and operate in DC power
supply (terminal P and N), such as batteries, at the time of power failure.
• While the power is supplied only to the control circuit, the reset operation when the power is supplied to the main circuit
can be selected.
X10 terminal input
The initial value or setting range for the standard model.
The initial value or setting range for the separated converter type.
The initial value or setting range for the IP55 compatible model.
Details of the setting value
• FR-F820-02330(55K) or lower, FR-F840-01160(55K) or lower
(FR-BU2 (GZG/GRZG/FR-BR), FR-BU, BU)
High power factor converter (FR-HC2), power
regeneration common converter (FR-CV)
For manufacturer setting. Do not set.
0, 2, 10, 11, 20, 21, 100 to
102, 110, 111, 120, 121
2, 10, 11, 102, 110, 111
0, 2, 10, 20, 100, 102, 110,
Power supply terminals of inverter
R, S, T
R, S, T/P, N
Set the applied regeneration unit, the terminal used for
power supply, and whether to reset the inverter when the
power is supplied to the main circuit.
Normally open input
Normally closed input (NC contact input specification)
0 (initial value), 100
1, 11, 21, 101, 111, 121
5.13 (G) Control parameters