Reset selection (P.E100)
• While P.E100 = "1", or Pr.75 = "1, 3, 15, 17, 101, 103, 115, or 117", the reset command input is enabled (using the RES
signal or through communication) only when the protective function is activated.
• While P.E100 = "2" or Pr.75 = "1000, 1002, 1014, 1016, 1100, 1102, 1114, or 1116", the reset command input is enabled
(using the RES signal or through communication) only when the start signal is OFF.
• While P.E100 = "3" or Pr.75="1001, 1003, 1015, 1017, 1101, 1103, 1115, or 1117", the reset command input is enabled
(using the RES signal or through communication) only when the protective function is activated with the start signal OFF.
• When the RES signal is input during operation, the motor coasts since the inverter being reset shuts off the output. Also, the
cumulative value of the electronic thermal relay is cleared.
• When "reset input always enabled" is selected, the reset key on the PU is enabled only when the protective function is
• The following table shows applicable start commands. (When both the STF and STR signals are ON, the start signal status is
Start signal input interface
• During emergency drive operation, reset input is always enabled regardless of the reset selection setting.
Disconnected PU detection (P.E101)
• When the inverter detects that the PU (FR-DU08/FR-PU07) is disconnected from the inverter for 1 second or more while
P.E101 or Pr.75 is set to shut off the inverter output upon disconnection of the PU, the PU disconnection ("E.PUE")
indication is displayed and the inverter output is shut off.
• When the PU has been disconnected before power-ON, the output is not shut off.
• To restart the inverter operation, confirm that the PU is connected before reset.
• When the inverter detects that the PU is disconnected during PU JOG operation while P.E101 or Pr.75 is set to continue the
inverter operation even when the PU is disconnected, the inverter decelerates the motor to a stop.
• During RS-485 communication operation via the PU connector, the Reset selection function and the PU stop selection function
are enabled but the Disconnected PU detection function is disabled. (The communication is checked according to Pr.122 PU
communication check time interval.)
PU stop selection (P.E102)
• The inverter operation can be stopped in any operation mode (PU, External, or Network) by pressing
• When the operation is stopped by using the PU stop function, the indication "
signal is not output.
• When P.E102 = "0", or Pr.75 = any of "0 to 3, or 100 to 103", only the inverter in the PU operation mode decelerates to a
stop by pressing
• When Pr.551 PU mode operation command source selection = "1" (PU mode RS-485 terminal), deceleration stop (PU
stop) is performed even when
Applicable start signal
X13, X28, JOGF, JOGR, STF, or STR
Forward/reverse rotation command given by pressing the FWD/REV key
X13, X28, STF, or STR
is pressed during operation in PU operation mode via RS-485 communication.
on the PU (PU
" is displayed on the PU. The Fault
5.4 (E) Environment setting parameters