• Calibration parameter according to the terminal 4 function
Stall prevention operation
Use Pr.148 Stall prevention level at 0 V input and Pr.149 Stall prevention level at 10 V input to adjust bias and gain for setting the stall
prevention operation level under V/F control and Advanced magnetic flux vector control.
Changing the frequency for the maximum analog input (Pr.125, Pr.126)
• Use Pr.125 (Pr.126) to change the frequency setting (gain) for the maximum analog input voltage (current).
(C2 (Pr.902) to C7 (Pr.905) settings do not need to be changed.)
Analog input bias/gain calibration (C2 (Pr.902) to C7 (Pr.905), C12 (Pr.917)
to C15 (Pr.918))
• The "bias" and "gain" functions serve to adjust the relationship between a setting input signal and the output frequency. A
setting input signal is such as a 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mADC signal externally input to set the output
• Set the bias frequency of the terminal 2 input using C2 (Pr.902). (It is initially set to the frequency at 0 V.)
• Use Pr.125 to set the output frequency to the frequency command voltage (current) set by Pr.73 Analog input selection.
• Set the bias frequency of the terminal 1 input using C12 (Pr.917). (It is initially set to the frequency at 0 V.)
• Set the gain frequency of the terminal 1 input using C14 (Pr.918). (It is initially set to the frequency at 10 V.)
• Set the bias frequency of the terminal 4 input using C5 (Pr.904). (It is initially set to the frequency at 4 mA.)
• Use Pr.126 to set the output frequency to the 20 mA input of the frequency command current (4 to 20 mA).
Frequency setting signal
• There are three methods to adjust the bias/gain frequency setting voltage (current).
Adjustment by applying voltage (current) between terminals 2 and 5 (4 and 5) to set the voltage (current) at the bias/gain
Adjustment by selecting the voltage (current) at the bias/gain frequency without applying voltage (current) between
terminals 2 and 5 (4 and 5).
Adjustment by changing the frequency without adjusting the voltage (current).
5.9 (T) Multi-function input terminal parameters
C5 (Pr.904) Terminal 4 frequency setting
C6 (Pr.904) Terminal 4 frequency setting
C38 (Pr.932) Terminal 4 bias command
C39 (Pr.932) Terminal 4 bias (torque)
Pr.126 Terminal 4 frequency setting gain
C7 (Pr.905) Terminal 4 frequency setting gain
C40 (Pr.933) Terminal 4 gain command
C41 (Pr.933) Terminal 4 gain (torque)
Frequency setting signal