Waiting time for the communication line error output after a
Waiting time for the communication error output after a communication line error occurrence can be set.
Communication line status
• When a communication line error occurs and lasts longer than the time set in Pr.500, it is recognized as a communication
• If the communication returns to normal within the time, it is not recognized as a communication error, and the operation
• The communication option error (E. 1) is not included in the targets of Pr.500.
• Operations at communication error occurrences can be selected with Pr.502 Stop mode selection at communication error.
Displaying and clearing the communication error count
The cumulative count of communication error occurrences can be displayed. Write "0" to clear this cumulative count.
Count timing depending on
communication line status
• When a communication line error occurs, the setting of Pr.501 Communication error occurrence count display
increases by one.
• The cumulative count of communication error occurrences is counted from 0 to 65535. When the count exceeds 65535,
the displayed value is cleared and the counting starts over from 0 again.
• Communication error count is temporarily stored in the RAM memory. The error count is stored in EEPROM only once per
hour. If power reset or inverter reset is performed, Pr.501 setting will be the one that is last stored to EEPROM depending on
the reset timing.
To select the error reset operation at inverter failure
An error reset command from a communication option can be invalidated in the External operation mode or the PU operation
9.4 For customers using HMS network options
execution waiting time
(Pr.502 = 3)
occurrence count display
0 to 999.8 s
Incremented by 1
Error reset is enabled independently of operation
Enables the error reset function only in the Network
Incremented by 1