• During emergency drive operation, the operation is switched over to the commercial power supply operation when any of
the following conditions is satisfied.
CS signal turns OFF.
A critical fault for which retry is not permitted occurs while Pr.523 = "3".
A critical fault occurs while Pr.523 = "4".
• While the motor is driven by the inverter during emergency drive operation, if a condition for electronic bypass is satisfied,
the output frequency is accelerated/decelerated to the Pr.139 setting. When the frequency reaches the set frequency, the
operation is switched over to the commercial power supply operation. (The operation is immediately switched over to the
commercial power supply operation during output shutoff due to a critical fault occurrence.)
• If the parameter for electronic bypass is not set while the commercial mode is set (Pr.523 = "3, 4"), the operation is
not switched over to the commercial power supply operation even when a condition for switchover is satisfied, and the
output is shut off.
• To assign the MC2 and MC3 signals to output terminals, use any two of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
selection) and set "18 (positive logic)" for the MC2 signal and set "19 (positive logic)" for the MC3 signal.
• Operation of magnetic contactor (MC2, MC3)
• The input signals are as shown below.
Emergency drive operation
Operation status reset
If the signal is turned ON after switchover to the emergency drive commercial power supply operation, the operation will not be returned to the
If the signal is turned OFF during the emergency drive operation, the operation will not be returned to normal.
MC operation is as shown below.
• During electronic bypass operation while the electronic bypass sequence is enabled (Pr.135 = "1"), the emergency drive
function is not available.
PID control during emergency drive operation
• During emergency drive operation in the PID control mode, the operation is performed under PID control using the Pr.524
setting as a set point. Input the measured values in the method set in Pr.128 or Pr.753.
5.7 (H) Protective function parameter
Between power supply and motor
Between inverter output side and motor Open
During inverter operation: MC2-OFF, MC3-ON
During commercial power supply operation: MC2-ON, MC3-OFF
The operation status before changing the signal state to ON or OFF is held.
During commercial power supply
ON: Inverter operation
OFF: Emergency drive commercial power
ON: Emergency drive operation
OFF: Normal operation
OFF: Normal operation
During inverter operation