• If the acceleration/deceleration time is set, the actual motor acceleration/deceleration time cannot be made shorter than the
shortest acceleration/deceleration time determined by the mechanical system J (moment of inertia) and motor torque.
• If the Pr.20 setting is changed, the Pr.125 and Pr.126 (frequency setting signal gain frequency) settings do not change.
Set Pr.125 and Pr.126 to adjust the gains.
• Under PM motor control, if the protective function (E.OLT) is activated due to insufficient torque in the low-speed range, set
longer acceleration/deceleration times only in the low-speed range in Pr.791 Acceleration time in low-speed range and
Pr.792 Deceleration time in low-speed range.
Changing the minimum increment of the acceleration/deceleration time
• Use Pr.21 to set the minimum increment of the acceleration/deceleration time.
Setting value "0 (initial value)": minimum increment 0.1 second
Setting value "1": minimum increment 0.01 second
• Pr.21 setting allows the minimum increment of the following parameters to be changed.
Pr.7, Pr.8, Pr.16, Pr.44, Pr.45, Pr.111, Pr.264, Pr.265, Pr.582, Pr.583, Pr.791, Pr.792, Pr.1477, Pr.1478
• Pr.21 setting does not affect the minimum increment setting of Pr.611 Acceleration time at a restart.
• The FR-DU08 and the FR-PU07 provide a five-digit readout (including the number of decimal places) on a value of parameters.
Therefore, a value of "1000" or larger is set/displayed only in increments of 0.1 second even if Pr.21 = "1".
Setting multiple acceleration/deceleration times (RT signal, Pr.44, Pr.45,
• Pr.44 and Pr.45 are applied when the RT signal is ON or when the output frequency is equal to or higher than the frequency
set in Pr.147 Acceleration/deceleration time switching frequency.
• Even at the frequency lower than the Pr.147 setting, turning ON the RT signal switches the acceleration/deceleration time
to the second acceleration/deceleration time. The priority of the signals and settings is as follows: RT signal > Pr.147
• When "9999" is set in Pr.45, the deceleration time becomes equal to the acceleration time (time set in Pr.44).
• While the Pr.147 setting is equal to or less than the setting of Pr.10 DC injection brake operation frequency or the Pr.13
Starting frequency, the time used as the acceleration/deceleration time switches to the time set in Pr.44 (Pr.45) when the
output frequency reaches or exceeds the Pr.10 or Pr.13 setting.
9999 (initial value)
0.01 Hz ≤ Pr.147 setting ≤ Set frequency
Set frequency < Pr.147 setting
Pr. 7 Pr. 44
5.5 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
Setting applied to the acceleration/deceleration
Output frequency < Pr.147 setting: Pr.7, Pr.8
Pr.147 setting ≤ Output frequency: Pr.44, Pr.45
Acceleration/deceleration time is not
Second acceleration/deceleration time is
applied from the start.
Acceleration/deceleration time is
Not changed as the frequency has not
reached the switchover frequency.