In Pr.1037, set the number obtained by adding 1,000 to the trigger level.
• Set the trigger generation conditions for the digital monitor.
Trace starts when the digital data targeted for the trigger turns ON
Trace starts when the digital data targeted for the trigger turns OFF
Start of sampling and copying of data (Pr.1020, Pr.1024)
• Set the trace operation. The trace operation is set by one of two ways, by setting Pr.1020 Trace operation selection and
by setting in the trace mode on the operation panel.
• When "1" is set in Pr.1020, sampling starts.
• When "2" is set in Pr.1020, a trigger is regarded as generated (for instance: forced trigger), sampling stops and the trace
• When "3" is set in Pr.1020, sampling stops.
• When "4" is set in Pr.1020, the trace data in internal RAM is transferred to USB memory device. (Trace data cannot be
transferred during sampling.)
• To start sampling automatically when the power supply at power-ON or at a recovery after an inverter reset, set "1" in
Pr.1024 Sampling auto start.
• Trace operation can also be set in the trace mode on the operation panel.
Parameter setting mode
Selection of trace operation by input terminal (TRG signal, TRC signal)
• Trace operation can be selected by signal inputs.
• A forced trigger can be applied when the Trace trigger input (TRG) signal is ON.
• Sampling is started and stopped by the Trace sampling start/end (TRC) signal turning ON and OFF, respectively.
• To input the TRG signal, set "46" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection), and to input the TRC
signal, set "47" to assign the function to a terminal.
Trigger generation conditions
Forced trigger (Sampling stop)
Forced trigger (sampling stop)
5.11 (A) Application parameters