Forward rotation STF
Reverse rotation STR
JOG operation using the PU
• When the operation panel or parameter unit is in the JOG operation mode, the motor jogs only while the start button is
pressed. (For the operation method, refer to
• The reference frequency during acceleration/deceleration depends on the Pr.29 Acceleration/deceleration pattern
selection setting. (Refer to
• The Pr.15 setting should be equal to or higher than the Pr.13 Starting frequency setting.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• During JOG operation, the second acceleration/deceleration function using the RT signal is disabled. (Other second functions
are enabled (refer to
• When the JOGR or STR signal is input while the JOGF signal is input, the motor is decelerated to stop.
• When the JOGF or STF signal is input while the JOGR signal is input, the motor is decelerated to stop.
• The three-wire type connection is not available for the JOGF and JOGR signals.
• When Pr.79 Operation mode selection = "4", JOG operation is started by one push of
and stopped by
• This function is invalid when Pr.79 = "3".
• To perform the JOG operation using the external signals, select the setting of "JOG signal" for the input via terminal JOG in
Pr.291 Pulse train I/O selection. (Refer to
Parameters referred to
Pr.20 Acceleration/deceleration reference frequency, Pr.21 Acceleration/deceleration time
Pr.29 Acceleration/deceleration pattern
Pr.79 Operation mode
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
Operation by multi-speed setting
Use these parameters to change among pre-set operation speeds with the terminals. The speeds are pre-set with parameters.
5.6 (D) Operation command and frequency command
on the operation panel