• When the remotely-set frequency is cleared by turning ON the clear (RL) signal after turning OFF (ON) both the RH and RM
signals, the inverter operates at the frequency in the remotely-set frequency cleared state if power is reapplied before one
minute has elapsed since turning OFF (ON) both the RH and RM signals.
Remotely-set frequency stored last time
Forward rotation (STF)
• When using the remote setting function, set the maximum frequency again according to the machine.
Parameters referred to
Pr.1 Maximum frequency, Pr.18 High speed maximum
Pr.7 Acceleration time, Pr.8 Deceleration time, Pr.44 Second acceleration/deceleration time, Pr.45 Second deceleration
Pr.28 Multi-speed input compensation
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
Starting frequency and start-time hold function
It is possible to set the starting frequency and hold the set starting frequency for a certain period of time.
Set these functions when a starting torque is needed or the motor drive at start needs smoothing.
Holding time at a start
Starting frequency setting (Pr.13)
• The frequency at start can be set in the range of 0 to 60 Hz.
• Set the starting frequency at which the start signal is turned ON.
• The inverter does not start if the frequency setting signal has a value lower than that of Pr.13.
For example, while Pr.13 = 5 Hz, the inverter output starts when the frequency setting signal reaches 5 Hz.
Start-time hold function (Pr.571)
• This function holds during the period set in Pr.571 and the output frequency set in Pr.13 Starting frequency.
Deceleration (RM) OFF
0 to 60 Hz
0 to 10 s
5.5 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
Operation is performed at the set
Set the starting frequency at which the start signal is turned
Set the holding time of the frequency set in Pr.13.
The holding function at start is disabled.