• This function performs initial excitation to smooth the motor drive at a start.
Pr. 571 setting time
• When Pr.13 = 0 Hz, the starting frequency is held at 0.01 Hz.
• When the start signal was turned OFF during start-time hold, deceleration is started at that point.
• At switching between forward rotation and reverse rotation, the starting frequency is valid but the start-time hold function is
• Note that when Pr.13 is set to a value equal to or lower than the setting of Pr.2 Minimum frequency, simply turning ON
the start signal runs the motor at the frequency set in Pr.2 even if the command frequency is not given.
Parameters referred to
Minimum motor speed frequency at the motor start
Set the frequency where the PM motor starts running.
Set the deadband in the low-speed range to eliminate noise and offset deviation when setting a frequency with analog input.
Starting frequency setting (Pr.13)
• The frequency where the IPM motor starts running can be set in the range of 0 to 60 Hz.
• When the frequency command specifies the frequency less than the one set in Pr.13 Starting frequency, the PM motor
When the frequency command specifies the frequency equal to the set frequency or higher, the PM motor accelerates
according to the setting of Pr.7 Acceleration time.
Output from 0.01Hz
5.5 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
0 to 60 Hz
Set the frequency where the motor starts