Indicate the status of the inverter. It is not a fault.
• If protective functions with indication of "Fault" on the FR-LU08 or FR-PU07 are activated, "ERR" appears in the fault history
of the FR-LU08 or FR-PU07.
• If faults other than the above appear, contact your sales representative.
6. PROTECTIVE FUNCTIONS
6.5 Causes and corrective actions
E. 1 to E. 3
• The inverter output is shut off when a contact fault is found between the inverter and the plug-in option, or when
the communication option is not connected to the connector 1.
• Appears when the switch for manufacturer setting of the plug-in option is changed.
• Check that the plug-in option is plugged into the connector securely. (1 to 3 indicate connector numbers for
connection of options.)
• Check for excessive noise around the inverter.
• Check if the communication option is connected to the connector 2 or 3.
• Connect the plug-in option securely.
• Take measures against noises if there are devices producing excessive electrical noises around the inverter.
If the problem still persists after taking the above measure, contact your sales representative.
• Connect the communication option to the connector 1.
• Set the switch on the plug-in option, which is for manufacturer setting, back to the initial setting. (Refer to the
Instruction Manual of each option.)
No fault history
Appears when no fault records are stored. (Appears when the fault history is cleared after the protective function
has been activated.)
24 V external power supply operation
Blinks when the main circuit power supply is off and the 24 V external power supply is being input.
• Power is supplied from a 24 V external power supply.
• Turning ON the power supply (main circuit) of the inverter clears the indication.
• If the indication is still displayed after turning ON of the power supply (main circuit) of the inverter, the power
supply voltage may be low, or the jumper between terminals P/+ and P1 may be disconnected.
Backup in progress
The GOT is used for backing up inverter parameters and the data used in the PLC function of inverter. (Refer to
Restoration in progress
The backup data stored in the GOT is used to restore the data in the inverter. (Refer to
FR-LU08 indication Fault 1 to Fault 3
FR-LU08 indication No faults
FR-LU08 indication —