Monitoring cumulative energization time (Pr.563)
• When the cumulative energization time is selected as a monitor item (Pr.52 = "20"), the counter of cumulative energization
time since the inverter shipment accumulated every hour is displayed.
• The cumulative energization time is displayed in 0.001-hour increments until the cumulative time reaches one hour, and
then the time is displayed in 1-hour increments.
• The EEPROM is updated every minute until the cumulative energization time reaches one hour, and then the EEPROM is
updated every 10 minutes. The EEPROM is also updated at power OFF.
• When the cumulative energization time counter reaches 65535, it starts from 0 again. The number of times the cumulative
energization time counter reaches 65535 can be checked with Pr.563.
• The cumulative energization time does not increase if the power is turned OFF after less than an hour.
Actual operation time monitoring (Pr.171, Pr.564)
• On the actual operation time monitoring (Pr.52 = "23"), the inverter running time is added up every hour. (Time is not added
up during a stop.)
• The time is displayed in 1-hour increments.
• The values are stored in EEPROM every 10 minutes. The EEPROM is also updated at power OFF.
• When the cumulative energization time counter reaches 65535, it starts from 0 again. The number of times the actual
operation time counter reaches 65535 can be checked with Pr.564.
• Setting "0" in Pr.171 clears the actual operation time meter.
• The actual operation time does not increase if the cumulative running time before power OFF is less than an hour.
• Once "0" is set in Pr.171, the setting of Pr.171 is always turned to "9999" afterwards. Setting "9999" does not clear the actual
operation time meter.
Hiding the decimal places for the monitors (Pr.268)
• The numerical figures after a decimal point displayed on the operation panel may fluctuate during analog input, etc. The
decimal places can be hidden by selecting the decimal digits with Pr.268.
9999 (initial value) No function
For the first or second decimal places (0.1 increments or 0.01 increments) of the monitor, numbers
in the first decimal place and smaller are rounded to display an integral value (1 increments). The
monitor value equal to or smaller than 0.99 is displayed as 0.
When monitoring with the second decimal place (0.01 increments), the 0.01 decimal place is
dropped and the monitor displays the first decimal place (0.1 increments). When monitoring with the
first decimal place, the display will not change.
• The number of readout digits of the cumulative energization time (Pr.52 = "20"), actual operation time (Pr.52 = "23"),
cumulative energy (Pr.52 = "25"), and cumulative energy saving (Pr.52 = "51") does not change.
5.8 (M) Item and output signal for monitoring