• For the terminal used for the X10 or X11 signal, set "10" (X10) or "11" (X11) in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 and assign the
function. (For the separated converter type, the X10 signal is assigned to terminal MRS in the initial setting.)
• For details of the brake unit, high power factor converter (FR-HC2), or power regeneration common converter (FR-CV)
connections, refer to
• Setting Pr.30 = "2" will reset the inverter, and "Err" is displayed on the operation panel during the reset.
Logic reversing of the Inverter run enable signal (X10 signal, Pr.599)
• Use Pr.599 X10 terminal input selection to select the X10 signal input specification between normally open (NO contact)
and normally closed (NC contact). With the normally closed (NC contact) input specification, the inverter output is shut off
by turning OFF (opening) the X10 signal.
• Changing the inverter logic (NO/NC contact) with the Pr.599 setting is required according to the logic of the Inverter run
enable signal sent from the option unit.
• The response time of the X10 signal is within 2 ms.
X10 signal (Pr.599=0)
X10 signal (Pr.599=1)
• Relationship between Pr.599 and the Inverter run enable signal of each option unit
0 (initial value of standard models and
IP55 compatible models)
(initial value of separated converter
• If the X10 signal is unassigned while Pr.30 = "2" (FR-HC2/FR-CV connection) or "10 or 11" (DC feeding mode 1), the MRS
signal can be used as the X10 signal. At this time, logic setting for the signal will follow Pr.17 MRS input selection.
• The MRS signal is valid from either of communication or external, but when the MRS signal is to be used as the Inverter run
enable (X10) signal, it must be input from external.
• When the FR-HC or MT-HC is connected, set Pr.599 = "0 (initial value)".
• When the terminal assignment is changed with Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection), wiring may be mistaken
due to different terminal name and signal contents, or may affect other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function
of each terminal.
Selection between resetting or not resetting during power supply to main
circuit (Pr.30 = "100, 101, 102, 110, 111, 120, or 121")
• Inverter reset is not performed if Pr.30 = "100" or more, and supplying power to the main circuit (input through terminals
R/L1, S/L2, and T/L3) is started when power is supplied only to the control circuit (input through terminals R1/L11 and S1/
L12, or 24 V external power supply input).
• When a communication option, etc. is used, communication interruption due to the inverter reset can be avoided.
• When supplying power to the main circuit is started while the protective function of the inverter is activated, inverter reset is
performed even when "not resetting after power-ON" is selected.
76. Also, for details of each option, refer to the Instruction Manual of each option.
Motor coasts to stop
Corresponding signals of the option unit
logic) (initial setting)
RDY (positive logic) RDYA
Operation according to the X10
X10-ON: Inverter output shutoff (NO
X10-OFF: Inverter output shutoff (NC
5.13 (G) Control parameters