• When "2" is set to Pr.30 Regenerative function selection (when the FR-HC2 or FR-CV is used), the deceleration stop
function is invalid at a power failure.
• If the "output frequency - Pr.262" at undervoltage or at power failure is a negative value, it is regarded as 0 Hz. (DC injection
brake operation is performed without deceleration.)
• The power failure time deceleration stop function is disabled during a stop or when the breaker is tripped.
• The Y46 signal turns ON if an undervoltage occurs even if a deceleration at a power failure has not occurred. For this reason,
the Y46 signal is sometimes output instantaneously when the power supply is turned OFF, but this is not a fault.
• When the power failure time deceleration-to-stop function is selected, undervoltage protection (E.UVT), instantaneous power
failure protection (E.IPF) and input phase loss protection (E.ILF) are invalid.
• When the load is high during PM motor control, an undervoltage sometimes causes the inverter to coast to a stop.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) and Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output
terminal function selection) may affect the other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• Even if the power failure time deceleration-to-stop function is set, some loads might cause the inverter to trip and the
motor to coast.
The motor coasts if sufficient regenerative power is not obtained from the motor.
Parameters referred to
Pr.12 DC injection brake operation
Pr.20 Acceleration/deceleration reference frequency, Pr.21 Acceleration/deceleration time
Pr.30 Regenerative function
Pr.57 Restart coasting
Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
Pr.872 Input phase loss protection
5.11.16 PLC function
The inverter can be run in accordance with a sequence program.
In accordance with the machine specifications, a user can set various operation patterns: inverter movements at signal inputs,
signal outputs at particular inverter statuses, and monitor outputs, etc.
5.11 (A) Application parameters