Keeping the motor speed constant when the load fluctuates (speed
Speed control gain
(Advanced magnetic flux
Second motor speed
• Use Pr.89 to keep the motor speed constant during variable load operation.
(This parameter is useful to adjust the motor speed.)
Driving two motors under Advanced magnetic flux vector control
• Turning ON the Second function selection (RT) signal enables the second motor operation.
• Set a second motor in Pr.450 Second applied motor. (In the initial setting, "9999" (no second applied motor) is selected.
Number of motor poles
Speed control gain (Advanced magnetic flux vector) Pr.569
• The RT signal is the Second function selection signal. The RT signal also enables other second functions. (Refer to
The RT signal is assigned to terminal RT in the initial status. Set "3" in one of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
selection) to assign the RT signal to another terminal.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.71, Pr.450 Applied
Pr.800 Control method
Makes adjustments to keep the motor speed constant during variable load
0 to 200%
operation under Advanced magnetic flux vector control. The reference
value is 100%.
The gain set by Pr.71. (The gain set in accordance with the motor.)
Makes adjustments to keep the second motor speed constant during
0 to 200%
variable load operation under Advanced magnetic flux vector control. The
reference value is 100%.
The gain set by Pr.450. (The gain set in accordance with the motor.)
RT signal-ON (second motor)
RT signal-OFF (first motor)
5.2 Control method