• When the elapsed time reaches the pre-charge ending time (Pr.762 Pre-charge ending time ≠ "9999")
The pre-charge operation ends when the pre-charge time reaches the Pr.762 setting or higher, then the PID control is
• When the signal is input to end the pre-charge operation
When the X77 signal turns ON, the pre-charge operation ends, and the PID control starts. (If a start command is given
while the X77 signal is ON, the pre-charge operation is not performed, and PID control starts.)
• When the PID output suspension (sleep) function is in use, and the X77 signal is set to valid after this function is released, set
the X77 signal to OFF after checking that the during the During pre-charge operation (Y49) signal is OFF.
• When the PID output suspension (sleep) function is in use, and PID control is to be performed immediately after this function
is released, leave the X77 signal ON until PID control ends.
• When the pre-charge operation is valid, the pre-charge operation is performed at the output shutoff cancellation (MRS signal,
etc.). (The pre-charge operation is also performed in the case of instantaneous power failure when the automatic restart after
instantaneous power failure is valid.)
• When the control method is changed to PID control from a control with higher priority in frequency command (multi-speed
setting, JOG operation, etc.), the motor is accelerated/decelerated until its speed reaches the automatic switchover frequency
(Pr.127), and the pre-charge is performed.
Operation setting at pre-charge fault
• The protective function can be activated when limit values are exceeded if the time limit is set at Pr.764 Pre-charge time
limit and the measured value limit level is set at Pr.763 Pre-charge upper detection level.
• Whether to shut off output immediately after the protective function is activated or after a deceleration stop can be selected
by Pr.760 . (Pre-charge protective function is effective regardless of the setting of pre-charge ending conditions.)
• When the time limit is exceeded, the Pre-charge time over (Y51) signal is output. When the measured value limit level is
exceeded, the Pre-charge level over (Y53) signal is output. For the Y51 signal, set "51 (positive logic)" or "151 (negative
logic)" to Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection), and for the Y53 signal, set "53 (positive logic)" or "153
(negative logic)" in Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) to assign the functions to terminals.
• For Pr.764 Pre-charge time limit, set a value greater than Pr.762 Pre-charge ending time.
• For Pr.763 Pre-charge upper detection level, set a value greater than Pr.761 Pre-charge ending level.
5.11 (A) Application parameters
10ms or more