Set frequency and voltage to be set in Pr.100 to Pr.109.
• Make sure to set the parameters correctly according to the motor used. Incorrect setting may cause the motor to overheat
• The adjustable 5 points V/F is enabled under V/F control.
• When Pr.19 Base frequency voltage = "8888 or 9999", setting of Pr.71 = "2" is not available. To set "2" in Pr.71, set the rated
motor voltage in Pr.19.
• A write disable error "
• Set frequency or voltage for each point in Pr.100 to Pr.109 within the range of Pr.3 Base frequency or Pr.19 Base frequency
• When Pr.71 = "2", Pr.47 Second V/F (base frequency) is not available.
• When Pr.71 = "2", the inverter calculates the characteristic of the electronic thermal relay for a standard motor.
• By simultaneously using Pr.60 Energy saving control selection and the adjustable 5 points V/F, further energy saving effect
• The Pr.0 Torque boost and Pr.12 DC injection brake operation voltage settings are automatically changed according to
the Pr.71 setting. (Refer to
Parameters referred to
Pr.3 Base frequency, Pr.19 Base frequency
Pr.12 DC injection brake operation
Pr.47 Second V/F (base
Pr.60 Energy saving control
Pr.71 Applied motor, Pr.450 Second applied
5.13.7 SF-PR slip amount adjustment mode
• As compared to our conventional SF-JR motor, the slip amount is small for the high-performance energy-saving SF-PR
motor. When replacing the SF-JR to the SF-PR, the slip amount is reduced and the rotations per minute increases.
Therefore, when the SF-PR is used with the same frequency setting as that of the SF-JR, power consumption may
increase as compared to the SF-JR.
• By setting the slip amount adjustment mode, the frequency command can be adjusted to keep the rotations per minute of
the SF-PR equivalent to those of the SF-JR for power consumption reduction.
SF-PR slip amount
SF-PR slip amount
• By setting the number of SF-PR motor poles in Pr.673 SF-PR slip amount adjustment operation selection, the SF-PR
slip amount adjustment mode is activated.
• The SF-PR slip amount adjustment mode is available only under V/F control.
5.13 (G) Control parameters
" is generated when the same frequency value is used for multiple points.
2, 4, 6
Set the number of poles of the SF-PR.
The slip amount adjustment is disabled.
0 to 500%
Setting is available for fine adjustment of the slip amount.