• Masking of the data output and sampling of the output current are not performed during acceleration/deceleration.
• If constant speed changes to acceleration or deceleration during start pulse output, it is judged as invalid data, and HIGH
output in 3.5 seconds intervals is performed for the start pulse and LOW output in 16.5 seconds intervals is performed for the
end signal. After the start pulse output is completed, minimum 1-cycle signal output is performed even if acceleration/
deceleration is performed.
Output as high pulse shape for 3.5 s
• If the output current value (inverter output current monitor) is 0 A at the completion of the 1-cycle signal output, no signal is
output until the next constant-speed state.
• Under the following conditions, the Y93 signal is output with LOW output in 20 seconds intervals (no data output).
When acceleration or deceleration is operating at the completion of the 1-cycle signal output
When automatic restart after instantaneous power failure (Pr.57 Restart coasting time ≠ "9999") is set, and the 1-
cycle signal output is completed during the restart operation.
When automatic restart after instantaneous power failure (Pr.57 ≠ "9999") is set, and the restart operation was being
performed at the completion of data output masking.
• Pr.686 Maintenance timer 2 and Pr.688 Maintenance timer 3 cannot be output.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) may affect the other
functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.57 Restart coasting
Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function
Pr.503 Maintenance timer 1, Pr.686 Maintenance timer 2, Pr.688 Maintenance timer
The speed is changed to deceleration from
the constant speed during start pulse output
Invalid cycle (20 s)
Output as low pulse shape for 16.5 s
5.4 (E) Environment setting parameters