Setting of stall prevention operation level (Pr.22)
Stall prevention operation example
• A continuous overloaded condition may activate a protective function such as motor overload trip (electronic thermal O/L relay
• When Pr.156 has been set to activate the fast response current limit (initial value), the Pr.22 setting should not be higher than
140%. Such setting prevents torque generation.
• Under PM motor control, the stall prevention operation level is reduced inversely proportional to the output frequency in the
constant output range of the rated motor frequency or higher.
• For Pr.22 Stall prevention operation level, set the ratio
of the output current to the inverter's rated current at which
the stall prevention operation is activated. Normally, use
this parameter in the initial setting.
• Stall prevention operation stops acceleration (makes
deceleration) during acceleration, makes deceleration
during constant speed, and stops deceleration during
• When the stall prevention operation is performed, the
Overload warning (OL) signal is output.
5.7 (H) Protective function parameter