• For the terminal used for REX signal input, set "8" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) to assign
When the RH, RM and RL signals are OFF and the REX signal is ON while "9999" is set to Pr.232 Multi-speed setting (8 speed), the inverter
operates at the frequency set in Pr.6.
Input compensation of multi-speed setting (Pr.28)
• Speed (frequency) can be compensated for the multi-speed setting and the remote setting by inputting the frequency
setting compensation signal (terminals 1, 2).
• The priority of the frequency commands given by the external signals are as follows: JOG operation > multi-speed operation
> terminal 4 analog input > pulse train input > terminal 2 analog input. (For details on frequency commands given by analog
input, refer to
• The input compensation of multi-speed setting is enabled when the inverter is in the External operation mode or PU/External
combined operation mode (Pr.79 = "3 or 4").
• Multi-speed parameters can also be set during PU operation or External operation.
• The Pr.24 to Pr.27 and Pr.232 to Pr.239 settings have no priority among them.
• When Pr.59 Remote function selection ≠ "0", the multi-speed setting is invalid since the RH, RM, and RL signals are for
• When performing analog input compensation, set Pr.28 Multi-speed input compensation selection to "1".
• Select the terminals (terminals 1, 2) to use for compensation input voltage (0 to ± 5 V, 0 to ± 10 V) at Pr.73 Analog input
• When using terminal 1 for compensation input, set Pr.868 Terminal 1 function assignment = "0 (initial value)".
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.59 Remote function
Pr.73 Analog input
Pr.79 Operation mode
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
Pr.868 Terminal 1 function
ON ON ON
ON ON ON ON ON ON
5.6 (D) Operation command and frequency command
ON ON ON ON