BACnet reception status monitor (Pr.52)
• Set Pr.52 = "81" to monitor the BACnet communication status on the operation panel.
Automatic baud rate
Not joined the network
Data to own node
Data to other node
% setting reference frequency (Pr.390)
• Set a reference frequency of the set frequency. The setting value of Pr.390 % setting reference frequency is 100%
reference. The reference to the frequency command is converted to the set frequency in the following formula.
Set frequency = % setting reference frequency × Speed scale (Refer to
• The % setting reference frequency cannot be set at less than the minimum frequency resolution of the inverter.
• The set frequency is written to RAM.
• The set frequency is applied at the writing of Speed scale. (The set frequency is not applied at the setting of Pr.390.)
Automatic baud rate recognition (Pr.726 Auto Baudrate/Max Master)
• Automatic changing of baud rate is available with Pr.726 setting. When Pr.726 = "128 to 255", turn the power ON from
OFF or reset the inverter to start automatic baud rate recognition.
0 to 127
128 to 255
• After the baud rate recognition, the recognized baud rate is written in EEPROM as the Pr.332 setting regardless of the Pr.342
Communication EEPROM write selection setting.
• The BACnet status monitor displays "1" during automatic baud rate recognition.
• The communication error monitor count is not performed during automatic baud rate recognition.
• During automatic baud rate recognition, the inverter does not transmit data, but only accepts data.
• The baud rate switching operation cannot be finished if the inverter is not connected to the communication bus. (BACnet
protocol will not be established.)
• The baud rate switching operation cannot be finished if the inverter is continuously receiving abnormal data during automatic
baud rate switching. (BACnet protocol will not be established.)
Never had BACnet communication.
Automatic baud rate recognition.
(Communication error during automatic baud rate recognition is not
Waiting for a token to own node.
Received a token to own node.
Received a supported request to own node (including broadcasting).
Received an unsupported request to own node (including broadcasting).
Received a token to other nodes.
Separated from token passing after joined in it.
Detected a communication error.
(LPDU, NPDU, APDU are not following the format regulations.)
Pr.390 % setting reference frequency
Set frequency written to the inverter
Automatic baud rate recognition is enabled.
(The Pr.332 setting is used as the baud rate.)
The inverter monitors the data on the communication bus, and automatically switches the baud rate.
The recognized baud rate is written to Pr.332.
Set frequency (Speed scale)
5.12 (N) Communication operation parameters