• Cooling by ventilation (forced ventilation type, pipe ventilation type)
• Cooling by heat exchanger or cooler (heat pipe, cooler, etc.)
Natural ventilation (enclosed
type / open type)
Natural ventilation (totally
Heat sink cooling
Fix six positions for the FR-F840-04320(185K) or higher.
• Install the inverter on a strong surface securely with screws.
• Leave enough clearances and take cooling measures.
• Avoid places where the inverter is subjected to direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity.
• Install the inverter on a nonflammable wall surface.
• When encasing multiple inverters in an enclosure, install them in parallel as a cooling measure.
• For heat dissipation and maintenance, keep clearance between the inverter and the other devices or enclosure surface.
The clearance below the inverter is required as a wiring space, and the clearance above the inverter is required as a heat
This system is low in cost and generally used, but the
enclosure size increases as the inverter capacity
increases. This system is for relatively small capacities.
Being a totally enclosed type, this system is the most
appropriate for hostile environment having dust, dirt, oil
mist, etc. The enclosure size increases depending on
the inverter capacity.
This system has restrictions on the heat sink mounting
position and area. This system is for relatively small
This system is for general indoor installation. This is
appropriate for enclosure downsizing and cost
reduction, and often used.
This system is a totally enclosed type, and is
appropriate for enclosure downsizing.
2.3 Installation of the inverter and enclosure design
2. INSTALLATION AND WIRING