• There are two trace data save methods, memory mode and recorder mode.
• When the trace function is used in the recorder mode, use USB memory device having at least 1 GB of free space.
• Data transferred to USB is saved in the "TRC" folder under the "FR_INV" folder.
• Up to 99 sets of trace data can be saved in the USB memory device. When data transfer to USB memory reaches 99 sets of
trace data, data is successively overwritten starting with the older data.
• By using FR Configurator2, the trace data of the internal RAM can be directly transmitted to the personal computer via the
USB cable. For details, refer to the Instruction Manual of FR Configurator2.
Setting of sampling cycle (interval) and number of sampling channels
• Set the sampling cycle (interval).
The shortest cycle in the recorder mode is 1 ms. When the recorder mode is set, sampling is performed at a sampling cycle
of 1 ms even if "0 or 1" is set to Pr.1022 Sampling cycle.
• When the memory mode is set, the number of analog channels to sample can be set in the Pr.1023 Number of analog
channels. Start setting from the smaller channel number. Up to 8 channels can be set. The sampling time becomes shorter
the more channels are set.
The number of digital channels is always 8 when the recorder mode is used or when digital channels are used.
• The sampling time differs according to the sampling cycle and the number of sampling channels.
Number of Channels
5.11 (A) Application parameters
In this mode, trace data is saved sequentially to internal RAM on the inverter.
If automatic transfer is set, the trace data in internal RAM is transferred to USB memory device
when the trigger is being generated.
Data can be transferred to USB memory device as long as data is held in internal RAM.
Trace data in internal RAM is cleared when the power supply is turned OFF or when the inverter
In this mode, trace data is saved directly to USB memory device.
Sampling data is fixed at 8 analog channels and 8 digital channels.
The sampling cycle in this mode is longer than in the memory mode. (1 ms or longer)
Minimum (Pr.1022 = "0")
Memory mode sampling time (per channel)
Maximum (Pr.1022 = "9")