The GOT can be used for backing up inverter parameters and the data used in the PLC function of inverter.
The backup data stored in the GOT can be used to restore the data in the inverter.
Network number (CC-Link
Station number (CC-Link IE) 0
The setting is available in the inverter on which the FR-A8NCE is installed.
• To enable backup/restore, connect the inverter with the FR-A8NCE to a programmable controller (master station) via the
CC-Link IE Field Network.
• The backup/restore function is enabled only when the inverter is connected to a master station programmable controller.
• For the details of the connected devices, refer to the GOT2000 Series User's Manual (Monitor).
Data to be backed up and restored
• The following data can be backed up and restored. The data other than those listed in the following table cannot be backed
up or restored.
Parameters used for activating the PLC function
Programs (including SFCs) used in the PLC function
Global device comment information used in the PLC function
Function block source information
• The GOT backs up all applicable data in all the inverters that can be identified with the network numbers and station
numbers in the controller list file.
• The GOT restores all relevant data of the inverters selected based on the network numbers and station numbers using the
0 to 255
0 to 255
Enter the network number of the inverter.
Enter the station number of the inverter.
CC-Link IE Field Network
FR-F800 (with the FR-A8NCE installed)
5.12 (N) Communication operation parameters