• When both of the frequency setting signal and output frequency fall to the frequency set in Pr.522 or lower, the inverter
stops the output and the motor coasts to a stop.
• The motor re-starts when the frequency setting signal exceeds Pr.522 + 2 Hz and is accelerated at the Pr.13 Starting
frequency (0.01 Hz under PM motor control).
Example of when target frequency>Pr.522+2Hz, and start signal is ON/OFF
Example of: target frequency = analog input command, start signal always ON
Analog input command
The output frequency to be compared with the Pr.522 setting is the output frequency before slip compensation (V/F control or Advanced
magnetic flux vector control), or the speed command value converted into the frequency (PM motor control).
The motor is accelerated at the Pr.13 Starting frequency (0.01 Hz under PM motor control).
The steepness of the slope depends on the acceleration/deceleration time settings such as Pr.7.
• When the output stop function is enabled (Pr.522 ≠ "9999"), the DC injunction brake operation is disabled and the motor coasts
to stop when the output frequency drops to the Pr.522 setting or lower.
• The motor starts acceleration again at Pr.13 Starting frequency (0.01 Hz under PM motor control) when the command value
exceeds Pr.522 + 2 Hz again if the start signal remains ON while the motor is coasting after the frequency drops to the Pr.522
setting or lower. Re-acceleration during coasting may cause an output shutoff of the inverter depending on the parameter
setting. (Activation of the restart function is recommended especially for a PM motor.)
• The output stop frequency function is disabled during PID control, JOG operation, power failure stop, traverse function
operation, or offline auto tuning.
• During the output stop due to the output stop function (when forward/reverse command is given, but frequency command is
not given), the FWD/REV LED indicator on the operation panel blinks fast. (When the frequency command is not given even
if the forward/reverse command is given.)
• A PM motor is a motor with interior permanent magnets. High voltage is generated at motor terminals while the motor is
Do not touch motor terminals and other parts until the motor stops to prevent an electric shock.
Parameters referred to
Pr.10 DC injection brake operation frequency, Pr.11 DC injection brake operation time, Pr.12 DC injection brake operation
Inverter output shutoff
5.13 (G) Control parameters