• When the deviation exceeds the auxiliary pressure pump operation starting level (Pr.1374 Auxiliary pressure pump
operation starting level - 1000%) after the PID output suspension function (sleep function) is activated, the auxiliary
pressure pump starts and the Auxiliary pressure pump operation (Y226) signal turns ON.
• When the deviation falls below the auxiliary pressure pump operation stopping level (Pr.1375 Auxiliary pressure pump
operation stopping level - 1000%) during the auxiliary pressure pump operation, the auxiliary pressure pump stops.
• For the Y226 signal, set "226 (positive logic)" or "326 (negative logic)" in any of Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal
function selection) to assign the function.
For reverse action
Pr.577 (Pr.1149) - 1000
Pr.1374 - 1000
Pr.1375 - 1000
• The recommended settings of Pr.577 (Pr.1149), Pr.1374, and Pr.1375 are as follows.
Pr.577 (Pr.1149)> Pr.1374> Pr.1375
• Even when the inverter emergency stop operation (output shutoff by the MRS signal, etc.) is performed, the PID auxiliary
pressure pump function operation continues while the power is supplied to the control circuit. For the emergency stop
operation, configure another circuit to stop the auxiliary pressure pump.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.190 to Pr.196 (Output terminal function selection) may affect the other
functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
PID sleep boost (Pr.1366 to Pr.1368)
• The pump pressure can be increased before the PID output suspension function (sleep function) is activated. This function
is useful to prevent frequent repetition of starting and stopping of the pump, and to maintain the sleep state for a long period
• When the normal condition to activate the sleep function is satisfied (the output frequency is less than Pr.576 setting for
the time set in Pr.575 or longer), the PID set point automatically increases by the amount set in Pr.1366 Sleep boost level.
• When the measured value reaches to the set point during Pr.1367 Sleep boost waiting time, the sleep function is
activated. Then, the set point returns to its original value from the sleep boost set point. Then, the set point returns to its
original value from the sleep boost set point.
• When the measured value does not reach to the sleep boost set point after the time set in Pr.1367 passes, PID control
continues without activating the sleep function.
5.11 (A) Application parameters