Adjustment by changing the frequency without adjusting the voltage (current) (Example of
changing the gain frequency from 60 Hz to 50 Hz)
Selecting the parameter
Changing the maximum frequency
Selecting the mode and the monitor item
Turn ON the start switch (STF/STR signal), and turn the frequency setting potentiometer clockwise slowly to full.
(Refer to steps 2 and 3 in
The motor is operated at 50 Hz.
• If the frequency meter (display meter) connected between terminal FM and SD (CA and 5) does not indicate exactly 60 Hz,
set the calibration parameter C0 FM/CA terminal calibration. (Refer to
• If the voltage (current) values at the gain and bias frequencies are too close to each other, an error "
• Changing C4 (Pr.903) or C7 (Pr.905) (gain adjustment) will not change Pr.20.
Input to terminal 1 (frequency setting auxiliary input) is added to the frequency setting signal.
• For operation outline of the parameter unit (FR-PU07), refer to the Instruction Manual of the FR-PU07.
• To set the value to 120 Hz or higher, the Pr.18 High speed maximum frequency needs to be 120 Hz or higher. (Refer to
• Use the calibration parameter C2 (Pr.902) or C5 (Pr.904) to set the bias frequency. (Refer to
• Be cautious when setting any value other than "0" as the bias frequency at 0 V (0 mA). Even if a speed command is not
given, simply turning ON the start signal will start the motor at the preset frequency.
Parameters referred to
Pr.1 Maximum frequency, Pr.18 High speed maximum
Pr.20 Acceleration/deceleration reference
Pr.73 Analog input selection, Pr.267 Terminal 4 input
Pr.79 Operation mode
Pr.858 Terminal 4 function assignment, Pr.868 Terminal 1 function
Bias and gain for voltage (current) setting of stall
prevention operation level
The magnitude (slope) of the stall prevention operation level can be set as desired in relation to the analog signal (0 to 5 VDC,
0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA).
5.9 (T) Multi-function input terminal parameters
" (Pr.125) appears for terminal 2, or "
to read the present set value. (60.00 Hz)
to change the set value to "
to confirm the selection. "
three times to select the monitor mode, and change the monitor item to the frequency.
". (50.00 Hz)
" and "
" (Pr.126) for terminal 4.
)" are displayed alternately.
" may be