• When Pr.295 ≠ "0", the minimum increment when the set frequency is changed with the setting dial can be set.
For example, when Pr.295 = 1.00 Hz, one click (one dial gauge) of the setting dial changes the frequency in increments
of 1.00 Hz, such as 1.00 Hz → 2.00 Hz → 3.00 Hz.
• When machine speed display is selected in Pr.37 Speed display, the minimum increments of change are determined by
Pr.295 as well. Note that the setting value may differ as speed setting changes the set machine speed and converts it to the
speed display again.
• For Pr.295, the increments are not displayed.
• The Pr.295 setting is enabled only for the changes to the set frequency. It does not apply to the settings of other parameters
related to frequency.
• When 10 is set, the frequency setting changes in 10 Hz increments. Be cautious of excessive speed (in potentiometer mode).
Parameters referred to
5.4.11 Multiple rating setting
Two rating types of different rated current and permissible load can be selected. The optimal inverter rating can be chosen in
accordance with the application, enabling equipment size to be reduced. (The setting is available for the standard structure
model or the separated converter type.)
5.4 (E) Environment setting parameters
Description (overload current rating, surrounding air temperature)
SLD rating. 110% for 60 seconds, 120% for 3 seconds (inverse-time
characteristics) at surrounding air temperature of 40°C.
LD rating. 120% for 60 seconds, 150% for 3 seconds (inverse-time
characteristics) at surrounding air temperature of 50°C.