The setting is available for the standard structure model and the IP55 compatible model.
• The same function can be assigned to two or more terminals. In this case, the logic of terminal input is OR.
• The priorities of the speed commands are defined as follows: JOG > multi-speed setting (RH, RM, RL, REX) > PID (X14).
• When the Inverter run enable (X10) signal is not assigned, or when the PU operation external interlock (X12) signal is not
assigned while Pr.79 Operation mode selection = "7", the MRS signal performs the same function.
• The same terminals are used to assign the multi-speed (7-speed) setting and the remote setting. The multi-speed setting and
the remote setting cannot be assigned separately.
• When the terminal assignment is changed using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection), wiring may be
mistaken due to different terminal name and signal contents, or may affect other functions. Set parameters after confirming
the function of each terminal.
Adjusting the response of input terminals (Pr.699)
• Response of the input terminals can be delayed in a range between 5 to 50 ms. (The following is the operation example
of the STF signal.)
• The Pr.699 setting is invalid (no filter) for the following signals.
— Input signals which are already in the ON state when the power is turned ON
— Input signals used for the PLC function
— Inverter run enable (X10) signal
Inverter output shutoff
The inverter output can be shut off with the MRS signal. The logic of the MRS signal can also be selected.
MRS input selection
Output shutoff signal (MRS signal)
• When the Output stop (MRS) signal is turned ON while operating the inverter, the inverter output is instantaneously shut
Setting value "0"
Normally open input
Normally closed input (NC contact input specification)
External terminal: Normally closed input (NC contact input
Communication: Normally open input
Setting value "2"
5.9 (T) Multi-function input terminal parameters