Initial value for the FR-F820-00046(0.75K) or lower and FR-F840-00023(0.75K) or lower.
Initial value for the FR-F820-00077(1.5K) to FR-F820-00167(3.7K) and the FR-F840-00038(1.5K) to FR-F840-00083(3.7K).
Initial value for the FR-F820-00250(5.5K), FR-F820-00340(7.5K), FR-F840-00126(5.5K), and FR-F840-00170(7.5K).
Initial value for the FR-F820-00490(11K) to FR-F820-01540(37K), and the FR-F840-00250(11K) to FR-F840-00770(37K).
Initial value for the FR-F820-01870(45K), FR-F820-02330(55K), FR-F840-00930(45K), and FR-F840-01160(55K).
Initial value for the FR-F820-03160(75K) or higher and FR-F840-01800(75K) or higher.
Starting torque adjustment
• Assuming Pr.19 Base frequency voltage is 100%, set the output voltage at 0 Hz to Pr.0 (Pr.46) in percentage.
• Perform the adjustment of the parameter little by little (approximately 0.5%), and confirm the status of the motor each time.
The motor may overheat when the value is set too high. Do not use more than 10% as a guideline.
Setting multiple torque boosts (RT signal, Pr.46)
• When changing the torque boost depending on the application or when using single inverter switching between multiple
motors, use the second torque boost.
• Pr.46 Second torque boost is enabled when the RT signal is ON.
• The RT signal is a second function selection signal which also enables other second functions. (Refer to
• The RT signal is assigned to terminal RT in the initial status. Set "3" in one of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
selection) to assign the RT signal to another terminal.
• Set a larger value when the distance between the inverter and the motor is long or when there is not enough motor torque in
the low-speed range. It may cause overcurrent trip when it is set too large.
• Setting for Pr.0 and Pr.46 becomes enabled only when the V/F control is selected.
• When the initial value is set in Pr.0, the Pr.0 setting is automatically changed by changing the Pr.71 Applied motor or Pr.81
Number of motor poles setting. (Refer to
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.3 Base frequency, Pr.19 Base frequency
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
5.13.2 Base frequency voltage
Use this function to adjust the inverter outputs (voltage, frequency) to match with the motor rating.
Base frequency voltage 9999
Second V/F (base
5.13 (G) Control parameters
0 to 590 Hz
Set the frequency at the rated motor torque. (50/60 Hz)
0 to 1000 V
Set the base voltage.
95% of the power supply voltage
Same as the power supply voltage
0 to 590 Hz
Set the base frequency when the RL signal is ON.
Second V/F disabled