• When the motor does not stop due to large load moment (J), increase the setting to ensure the effect.
• The DC injection brake operation is not available when "0" is set in Pr.11. (The motor will coast to stop.)
• When Pr.11 = "8888", DC injection brake will operate when the X13 signal is turned ON. DC injection brake will operate
when the X13 signal is turned ON even while operating.
• For the X13 signal input, set "13" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 to assign the function.
• The X13 signal is disabled during PM motor control.
Setting of operation voltage (torque) (Pr.12)
• Set the percentage against the power supply voltage in Pr.12 DC injection brake operation voltage.
• The DC injection brake operation is not available when "0" is set in Pr.12. (The motor will coast to stop.)
• When the setting of Pr.12 is the initial value, the setting corresponding to the motor is set according to the Pr.71 Applied motor
setting. (Refer to
However, when an energy saving motor (SF-HR or SF-HRCA) is used, change the Pr.12 setting as shown below.
FR-F820-00167(3.7K) or lower
FR-F840-00083(3.7K) or lower
FR-F820-00490(11K) to FR-F820-00930(22K), FR-F820-01540(37K) or higher
FR-F840-00250(11K) to FR-F840-00470(22K), FR-F840-00770(37K) or higher
• Even if a larger value is set in Pr.12, braking torque is limited so the output current will be within the rated current of the inverter.
• Install a mechanical brake to make an emergency stop or to stay stopped for a long time.
Parameters referred to
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
5.13.9 Output stop function
The motor coasts to a stop (inverter output is shutoff) when the inverter output frequency falls to Pr.522 setting or lower.
Output stop frequency
5.13 (G) Control parameters
When Pr. 11 = "8888"
0 to 590 Hz
Set the frequency to start coasting to a stop (output shutoff).