The dedicated registers are used for specific applications.
FR family microcontrollers provide the following dedicated registers:
• PS (Program Status)
• CCR (Condition Code Register)
• SCR (System Condition Code Register)
• PC (Program Counter)
• TBR (Table Base Register)
• RP (Return Pointer)
• SSP (System Stack Pointer)
• USP (User Stack Pointer)
• Multiply & Divide register
■ PS (Program Status)
The program status (PS) register holds the program status and consists of three parts: ILM, SCR, and CCR.
In the figure, all the undefined bits are reserved. During reading, "0" is always read.
This register cannot be written.
The configuration of the program status (PS) register is shown below:
10 8 7