E. Drive Assembly
1. Removing the Fixing Motor (M5)
1) Remove the rear cover.
2) Remove the screw, and open the CPU
3) Remove the fixing motor cover. (Pull it to
the front while opening it upward and
4) Loosen the two screws .
5) Disconnect the two connectors , and
remove the two screws ; then, detach
the fixing motor together with its PCB.
2. Points to Note When Replacing the
The oil pump may be replaced without
any adjustment. However, be sure to keep a
paper rag or the like against it to stop oil
pouring out when the tube is removed.
3. Adjusting the Fixing Upper/Lower
Make adjustments so that the stroke [A] of
the solenoid is 4 ±0.2 mm.
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)
CHAPTER 8 FIXING SYSTEM