3. Removing the Pickup Roller
1) Remove the cassette pickup assembly.
2) Remove the resin E-ring , and pull out
the pickup roller  together with its
3) Remove the one at the rear in the same
a. When mounting the pickup roller 
to the pickup assembly, be sure that
the round marking  on its rubber
portion is to the front of the copier.
The pickup roller is identified by
color (front and rear).
Use the gold-colored pickup roller for
the front, and the silver-colored
pickup roller for the rear.
b. Do not detach the rubber portion of
the pickup roller from the collar.
4. Removing the Cassette Pickup
Assembly Feed Roller/Separation
1) Remove the cassette 1 pickup assembly.
2) Remove the screw  and pickup cover
3) Remove the resin E-ring .
4) Pull off the feed roller  from the shaft
together with its belt.
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)
CHAPTER 7 PICK-UP / FEEDING SYSTEM