CHAPTER 11 INSTALLATION
III. RELOCATING THE
If you must relocate the copier by truck or
installation, perform the following work:
1) Remove the sorter, film projector,
document holder, and paper deck from the
copier, and pack them separately.
2) Fit the scanner metal fixing.
Put the metal fixing  against the hole in
the delivery assembly, and slide it from
the front to the rear to secure the scanner
mirror base in place.
Tape the metal fixing to the left upper
3) Tape the cap of the toner hopper in place.
If the hopper contains toner, remove the
hopper unit, and transport it separately.
4) Slide out the transfer drum frame.
5) Remove the fixing assembly. (Place a
newspaper or the like on the floor to avoid
staining with fixing oil.)
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)