C. Oil Applying Assembly/
The oil applying unit is adjusted and
assembled at the factory. Do not remove
it. Especially, do not remove the screws
 shown in the figure.
If you have replaced the oil felt, execute
ON in service mode, and press the Stop
key in about 10 min so as to impregnate
the felt with fixing oil.
1. Removing the Oil Applying Felt
1) Open the front cover.
2) Remove the fixing cover.
3) Slide out the transfer frame.
4) Remove the fixing upper cover.
5) Open the fixing upper roll unit.
6) Shift the oil applying felt shaft  to the
left, and remove the oil felt .
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)
CHAPTER 8 FIXING SYSTEM
Figure 8-432 (rear)
Figure 8-433 (front)