CHAPTER 8 FIXING SYSTEM
4. Mounting the Fixing Lower
The feed shaft, take-up shaft, and
cleaning belt (service part) are constructed as
a single entity (service part).
Mount the fixing lower cleaning belt by
reversing the steps used to remove it and with
the following mind:
1) Wind the cleaning belt around the cleaning
belt take-up shaft  two to three times.
2) Mount the cleaning belt feed shaft  as
3) Mount the take-up shaft so that the lever
 of the fixing lower belt length sensor
is on top of the cleaning belt.
4) Mount the take-up shaft of the cleaning
belt as shown.
5) Operate the cleaning belt feed lever  10
to 20 times to remove the slack of the
cleaning belt completely.
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
Figure 8-430 (rear view)
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)