A. Photosensitive Drum
 Photosensitive drum cleaner
 Pre-exposure lamp
 Primary charging assembly
 Photosensitive drum
2. Removing the Photosensitive
1) Turn off the power switch, and disconnect
the power plug.
2) Open the front cover (left, right), and
remove the two screws ; then, detach
the two hopper unit stopper metal fixings.
3) Open the hopper unit fully.
4) Remove the transfer drum rotating knob,
and detach the transfer cover.
5) Remove the developing assemblies (Bk,
M, C, Y).
6) Remove the primary charging assembly.
7) Remove the post-cleaning charging
8) Free the photosensitive drum cleaning
blade from the photosensitive drum.
9) Remove the cleaner unit.
10) Remove the two screws , and
disconnect the connector ; then, detach
the pre-cleaning paper sensor .
When fitting the pre-cleaning sensor to
the copier, be sure to hold it horizontal in
relation to the copier's rails, taking care
not to damage the photosensitive drum.
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)
CHAPTER 6 IMAGE FORMATION SYSTEM