CHAPTER 7 PICK-UP / FEEDING SYSTEM
6. Assembling the Paper Jogging
Guide Plate Drive Assembly
Keep the paper jogging guide plate
At this time, assemble the parts so that the
rack and the pinion are as shown.
7. Position of the Stopper Plate
1) Keep the steel core  of the solenoid
pulled to the solenoid body.
2) Rotate the shutter  so that the distance
L1 in the figure is 1.0 ±0.2 mm; then,
mount the stopper plate solenoid.
8. Position of the Duplexing Paper
Feed Roller Solenoid
With the steel core of the solenoid pulled
to the solenoid body, mount the duplexing
feed roller solenoid so that the distance L2
between the top of the feed roller and the
holding tray is 49 ±0.5 mm as shown.
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)