CHAPTER 6 IMAGE FORMATION SYSTEM
F. Photosensitive Drum
1. Removing the Photosensitive Drum
1) Open the front door (left, right), and
remove the hopper unit stopper metal
2) Open the hopper unit fully.
3) Loosen the screw , and rotate the blade
releasing lever  clockwise (unlocking
direction) until it stops. Then, tighten the
screw  to secure, and release the
photosensitive drum cleaner blade from
the photosensitive drum.
4) Remove the screw .
5) Slide out the photosensitive drum cleaner
unit  slightly; in this condition, turn the
unit counterclockwise, and slide it out.
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)