8) Remove the five screws , and detach
the lifter motor unit .
6. Routing the Lifter Cable
1) Check to make sure that the lifter drive
shaft and the lifter are held in position
with a hex wrench  and long
screwdrivers  as shown.
2) Secure the cable fixing plate  to the
lifter with two screws.
3) Hook the lifter cable on the upper pulley
4) Hook the ball of the lifter cable on the
pulley  of the lifter drive shaft, and
wind the cable along the groove about 1.5
times by hand. At this time, be sure to
keep the lifter cable taut until the long
screwdrivers used to hold the lifter in
place are lifted as far up as they move.
5) Secure the pulley to the lifter drive shaft
with two set screws .
6) Secure all pulleys that have been removed
to the lifter drive shaft, and measure the
distance from the base plate of the
compartment to the top face of the lifter to
make sure that the lifter is level.
COPYRIGHT © 1999 CANON INC.
CANON CLC1120/1130/1150 REV.0 MAR. 1999 PRINTED IN JAPAN (IMPRIME AU JAPON)
CHAPTER 10 PAPER DECK