Checking parameters changed from their initial
values (initial value change list)
Parameters changed from their initial values can be displayed.
Turning ON the power of the inverter
The operation panel is in the monitor mode.
Selecting the parameter setting mode
to choose the parameter setting mode. (The parameter number read previously appears.)
Selecting a parameter
Checking the Initial value change list
. The parameter numbers that have been changed from their initial value appear in order.
is pressed with parameters that have been changed, the parameter settings can be changed as they are.
(Parameter numbers are no longer displayed in the list when they are returned to their initial values.)
Other changed parameters appear by turning
• The calibration parameters (C0 (Pr.900) to C7 (Pr.905), C42 (Pr.934) to C45 (Pr.935)) are not displayed even when these
are changed from the initial settings.
• Only the simple mode parameters are displayed when the simple mode is set (Pr.160 ="9999").
• Only user groups are displayed when user groups are set (Pr.160 = "1").
• Pr.160 is displayed independently of whether the setting value is changed or not.
• Parameter setting using the Initial value change list is also possible.
" (Initial value change list), and press
" is returned to when the last changed parameter is displayed.
5.20 Checking parameters changed from their initial values (initial value change list)