MRS signal logic inversion (Pr.17 = "2")
• When "2" is set in Pr.17, the input specification of the MRS signal is changed to normally closed (NC contact). The inverter
will shut off the output when the MRS signal is turned ON (when the contact is opened).
Assigning a different action for each MRS signal input via
communication and external terminal (Pr.17 = "4")
• When Pr.17 = "4", the MRS signal input from an external terminal is normally closed (NC contact), and the MRS signal
input from communication is normally open (NO contact). This function is useful to perform operation via communication
while keeping the ON state of the MRS signal input from the external terminal.
• The MRS signal is assigned to terminal MRS in the initial status. By setting "24" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal
function selection), the MRS signal can be assigned to the other terminal.
• When using an external terminal to input the MRS signal, the MRS signal shuts off the output in any of the operation modes.
• The MRS signal is valid regardless of whether it is input through the external terminal or via network, but when the MRS signal
is used as the Inverter run enable (X10) signal, input the signal through the external terminal.
• When the terminal assignment is changed using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection), wiring may be
mistaken due to different terminal name and signal contents, or may affect other functions. Set parameters after confirming
the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
5.12.10 Selecting the condition to activate the Second
function selection (RT) signal or the Third function
selection (X9) signal
The second function can be selected using the RT signal, and the third function can be selected using the X9 signal.
The condition to activate the second or third function can be also set.
RT signal function
• Turning ON the Second function selection (RT) signal enables the second functions.
• Turning ON the Third function selection (X9) signal enables the third functions. For the X9 signal, set "9" in any of Pr.178
to 189 (Input terminal function selection) to assign the function.
5.12 (T) Multi-function input terminal parameters
The second function is immediately enabled when the
RT signal is turned ON, and the third function is immediately
enabled when the X9 signal is turned ON.
The function cannot be changed to the second or third function
during acceleration/deceleration. When the signal is turned ON
during acceleration/deceleration, the function is changed after
the acceleration/deceleration is finished.