Adjusting the response of input terminals (Pr.699)
• Response of the input terminals can be delayed in a range between 5 to 50 ms. (The following is the operation example
of the STF signal.)
• The Pr.699 setting is invalid (no filter) for the following signals.
— Input signals which are already in the ON state when the power is turned ON
— Input signals used for the PLC function
— Inverter run enable (X10) signal, Simple position pulse train sign (NP) signal, Simple position droop pulse clear (CLR) signal
5.12.9 Inverter output shutoff
The inverter output can be shut off with the MRS signal. The logic of the MRS signal can also be selected.
MRS input selection
Output shutoff signal (MRS signal)
• When the Output stop (MRS) signal is turned ON while operating the inverter, the inverter output is instantaneously shut
• The response time of the MRS signal is within 2 ms.
• The MRS signal is used in the following cases.
To stop the motor using a mechanical brake (e.g.
To provide interlock to disable the motor operation by the
To coast the motor to a stop
Setting value "0"
The inverter output is shut off when the mechanical brake operates.
With the MRS signal ON, the motor cannot be driven by the inverter even if
the start signal is input to the inverter.
When the start signal is turned OFF, the inverter decelerates the motor to
a stop in the preset deceleration time, but when the MRS signal is turned
ON, the motor coasts to a stop.
Normally open input
Normally closed input (NC contact input specification)
External terminal: Normally closed input (NC contact input
Communication: Normally open input
Setting value "2"
5.12 (T) Multi-function input terminal parameters