• When Pr.59 ≠ "0" (remote setting function valid), the functions of the RH, RM and RL signals are changed to acceleration
(RH), deceleration (RM) and clear (RL).
diagram for remote setting
• When the acceleration signal (RH) is turned ON, the set frequency increases. The increased speed at this time is
determined by the setting of Pr.44 Second acceleration/deceleration time. Turning OFF the RH signal stops increasing
the set frequency and run the motor at the frequency at that time.
• When the deceleration signal (RM) is turned ON, the set frequency decreases. The decreased speed at this time is
determined by the setting of Pr.45 Second deceleration time. When Pr.45 = "9999", the deceleration speed is the same
as Pr.44 setting. Turning OFF the RM signal stops decreasing the set frequency and runs the motor at the frequency at
• By setting Pr.59 = "11 to 13", the speed can be decelerated to the frequency lower than the main speed (set by the External
operation frequency (except multi-speed setting) or PU operation frequency).
• While the RT signal is OFF, Pr.44 Second acceleration/deceleration time and Pr.45 Second deceleration time are used
as the set frequency accelerating/decelerating time at turn ON of the acceleration/deceleration signal. If the Pr.7 and Pr.8
settings are longer, the acceleration/deceleration time set by Pr.7 and Pr.8 are applied.
While the RT signal is ON, Pr.44 and Pr.45 settings are used as the acceleration/deceleration time regardless of the Pr.7 and
• During External operation, the remotely-set frequency set with RH and RM signals is added to the terminal 4 input and
External operation mode frequency (PU operation mode frequency when Pr.79 = "3" (External and PU combined
operation)) except multi-speed setting. (When compensating analog input, set Pr.28 Multi-speed input compensation
selection = "1". If the RH and RM signals are used for acceleration/deceleration while the frequency is set by analog
voltage input (terminal 2 or 4, selected by Pr.28 = "0"), the auxiliary input via terminal 1 is disabled.)
• During PU operation, the remotely-set frequency set with RH and RM signal operation is added to the PU running
5.8 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
Forward rotation (STF)
∗1 External operation frequency (other than multi-speed) or PU running frequency
Pr.59 = " 1, 2, 3"
Decelerates to the main speed
Pr.59 = " 11, 12, 13"
Decelerates to the minimum frequency
When Pr.59 = "1, 2, 11, 12"
When Pr.59 = "1, 11"
When Pr.59 = "3, 13"
When Pr.59 = "2, 3, 12, 13"