• For wiring, use the 1000BASE-T compliant Ethernet cables.
Category 5e or higher straight cable (double
• Recommended products (as of February 2015 )
SC-E5EW cable is for in-enclosure and indoor uses. SC-E5EW-L cable is for outdoor use.
• For CC-Link IE Field Network wiring, use the recommended wiring components by CC-Link Partner Association.
• Cables for CC-Link IE Controller Network cannot be used for CC-Link IE Field Network.
• Depending on the cable connector shape, the cable may not be connected to the communication connector.
• Use hubs that meet the following conditions. Operation is not guaranteed if the hubs do not meet these conditions.
- Compliance with the IEEE802.3 (1000BASE-T)
- Support of the auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Support of the auto-negotiation function
- Switching hub (layer 2 switch)
A repeater hub is not available.
• Industrial switching hub
2.11.4 Component names of the CC-Link IE Field Network
communication circuit board
• Do not remove the CC-Link IE Field Network communication circuit board or the earth plate.
2. INSTALLATION AND WIRING
2.11 Wiring for use of the CC-Link IE Field Network (FR-A800-GF)
Mitsubishi Electric System & Service
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
The following conditioning cables:
• IEEE802.3 (1000BASE-T)
• ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B (Category 5e)
CC-Link IE Field Network communication
Operation status indication LED
Connector for communication (PORT2)
Connector for communication (PORT1)