The low-speed range high-torque characteristic (current synchronization operation) is disabled for PM motors other than MM-CF, even if "9999"
When the low-speed range torque characteristic is enabled (Pr.788 =
"9999 (initial value)")
• The high frequency superposition control provides enough torque in the low-speed range operation.
• The low-speed range high-torque characteristic is only valid with an MM-CF motor.
When the low-speed range high-torque characteristic is disabled (Pr.788
• The current synchronization operation reduces much motor noise compared with the high frequency superposition control.
• Since the torque in a low-speed range is low, use this setting for an operation with light start-up load.
Low-speed range high-torque characteristic is set for the second motor
• Use Pr.747 Second motor low-speed range torque characteristic selection to switch the torque characteristic in a low-
speed range according to the application or to switch among motors connected to one inverter.
• The Pr.747 becomes valid when the RT signal turns ON.
• Position control under PM sensorless vector control is not available when the current synchronization operation is selected.
Zero speed and servo lock are also disabled during current synchronization operation.
• For torque characteristics, refer to
• The RT signal is assigned to the terminal RT in the initial status. Set "3" in any of Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
selection) to assign the RT signal to another terminal.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function
5.2 Control method